Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

Hilairious!

Awesome, hilarious work yet again! You never fail to impress me with these little stories, with great voice acting and animation - it is perfect. Just goes to show you have to take the Old Testament's major stories with a grain of salt.

Are you going to go through the New testament as well? That one would be a little harder to poke fun at.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

As a Catholic...

All I can say is I love it! Obviously these stories were written for another time and people, and all of the story flaws can create some pretty hilarious jokes. Great work!

PS if anyone is offended by this, please do the world a favor and punch yourself in the face.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

My eyes have never seen anything this amazing...

EVER.

It's sinply the best 'Sparta' thing I've ever seen. 1000000000/10

Gradient Man Demo Gradient Man Demo

Good Game...

But, yeah, it's definitly a piece of work.

I would recommend tightning the movement of Gridient Man, as the controls for him seem too loosey-goosey to actually get a really high score. Also, you really no to fix the whole 'refresh-replay' thing, but thats okay for a demo, and, besides, you guys are probably working on it, anyway.

Other than that I found no other glitches and it was a relatively fun game.

Good job!!! 4/5 8/10

But keep working on it!! I want the complete version NOW!!! XP

Bomber109 responds:

Thanks.

I like the movement as bouncy as it is because it really provides a challenge. If you move slow enough, anything is possible.

TheUltimateQuiz TheUltimateQuiz

Hey, Not Bad!

Catchy Theme music, bonus levels, some humor...

Not bad for twelve years of age! Not bad at all!

A few actions were a little off, but, for the most part, good!

\\ - Nightlife - // \\ - Nightlife - //

Nice try, but I believe that you stole the background from this fine Underground Sound track mde a few years ago.

entezflare responds:

Not sure if you've noticed, but this was made almost 4 years ago. It was in no way stolen. This was made using royalty-free loops, so it is more than likely that I and another artist used the same loops. Please keep in mind that loops exist before accusing someone of copyright infringement.

Dirty Down Benjamin Dirty Down Benjamin

I don't know if you've seen the latest Skyrim Gamer Poop by mans1ay3r, but this song is in there and it works perfectly! Anyway it's an awesome beat. I could see some DJ blasting this at a club. The lady's (?) voice works brilliantly too by the way.

Travelin' [7000] Travelin' [7000]

Is that the Sound Providers I hear? Either way it's a great sound dude! The guitar riffs are great. Really smooth.